RAFAL CZAJKA

We recently received an email from Rafal (I'm afraid I would have an asthma attack if I attempted to pronounce his last name) and loved his illustrations to bits. We asked him a few questions to get to know him better. Please scroll down and have a look at his work, then visit his online portfolio, print out his pictures and stick them on your wall. 


Where do you come from?
Warsaw, Poland.

Where do babies come from?
They come from the place somewhere between my liver and my lungs. They go up and come out through the crack in the back of my head, everyday.

Describe your style to us in your first language:
Pojebany, brudny, glosny. Twoja mama powie, ze brzydki i nie chce go oglÄ…dac, mam nadzieje…
our shitty google english translation: Fucked up, dirty, loud. Tell your mama, with nasty and do not want to go watch, I hope...

How do your hobbies of music and skateboarding influence your artwork?
Music is my gasoline, it makes me wanna live, scream, draw and paint. It has the biggest influence on the aesthetics of my art. Skateboarding taught me how to look at the world differently and it’s the best thing that has happened to me in my life.

Are you currently studying or working?
I am studying, I'm in my final semester. I’m currently trying to find a way to do some art and be able to afford to live, but I guess I would have to get a job at some shit place again.

Where would you like to be in 5 years time?
In a place where there is no winter.

What is your ideal blank canvas?
Anything that is white and clean that I can make look dirty.

Where can our readers see more of your work?
My portfolio at www.rafalczajka.com 
They should visit it at least four times a day.